MENU LOG IN CART {{currentCart.getItemCount()}}
Bonomelli Thyme and Mint Tea 16 bags

Bonomelli Thyme and Mint Tea 16 bags

Free delivery for over $200 purchase on order

HK$39.00
HK$36.00
{{ title.name_translations | translateModel }} : {{variationName[$index] | translateModel}}
Quantity
Add to Wishlist
Quantity
Add to Wishlist
The maximum quantity per submit is 99999
This quantity is invalid, please enter a valid quantity.
SOLD OUT

Not enough stock.
Your item was not added to your cart.

Not enough stock.
Please adjust your quantity.

Limit {{ product.max_order_quantity }} per order.

Only {{ quantityOfStock }} item(s) left.

Please message the shop owner for order details.
Add to Wishlist

Description

Product No.: 0038712
Contains 16 individual enveloped tagged tea bags (32g)

Product of Italy
Best Before : 2020-08

100% natural infusion exclusively blended with Lemon Balm and TilIa, No other ingredients added. In the medicinal tradition, the leaves of Lemon Balm (plant traditionally noted for its relaxing benefits) is blended with flowers of silver TilIa (a plant providing a relaxing effect due primarily to the essential oils contained in the flowers) to create a balanced infusion, ideal as the natural accompaniment to pleasurable and relaxing moments. Bonomelli Infusion of Lemon Balm and TilIa is packaged with nature in mind: all materials are 100% recyclable.

Ingredients: thyme leaves 55%, peppermint leaves 45%.
Place a filter in a cup. Pour boiling water not directly on the filter. Leave to brew for 4-5 minutes. Add sugar or honey to taste.

Store in a cool and dry place. Keep away from direct sunlight.
The picture above is for reference only. The real object should be considered as final.




Additional details


Related Products